rise and fall

13.4.11

"People come and go in our lives. Some stay, others go away and will be back eventually, while the rest leave and that will be the end of it."

One interesting question aroused from the above statement is, when it comes to your ex boyfriend/girlfriend, what would happen after you guys broke up? 

Me, myself, I always try to remain friends with all of my exes. In fact, a few of them turned out to be my good friends until this very minute. 
 
The very first time I desperately wanted someone to stay away from my life was that crazy ex boyfriend of mine. Out of hatred and anger, I cut him off, gave him no opportunity to move an inch closer to me. A year later, I made a peace, we can finally be civil to each other. 

However, after weighing all the pros and cons, it looks like that I have to make that same move again. As for today onwards, I come to a conclusion whereby I want nothing to do with those two guys -the ones who shared the same bloodline- anymore. 

It bothers (and obviously, hurts) me a lot everytime I remembered how two generations succeed to mess up with my life, be it intentionally or not. 

Neither I do it to satisfy my grudge for them nor to mend my broken pride. I simply don't want them to appear in the next chapter in my life, because it will only remind me with my 'if only it never happened' scenario. 

Once you're walking out, there's no turning back and don't you dare to think so. The heck with the pain, suck it, that's life.

A bit bitter, huh? But it's for the better :)


0 comments: