life is wonderful

26.5.11

Alhamdulillah I feel so blessed... I don't know what did I do to be deserved such enormous blessings from You, but I really am so thankful Ya Allah. Kindly guide me to stay humble, to always keep my feet on the ground, to keep stay just the way I already am. Let me be a better Moslem who knows how to be grateful and to look after those blessings in my best manner.

What I have right now, they're all come from You, things which You could always take from me at any given time. I don't want to let myself grow addicted to this comfortable life, won't let those luxuries get the best of me. What's the use of having that kind of life if it turns me blind !?

I'm feeling so inspired lately, my nights and days are filled with new dreams, goals and ambitions. So, here I go again, Masya Allah.. thank You very much Ya Allah...

0 comments: