a love that I can't carry anymore

4.5.11

After two-weeks of hectic schedule, flew in and out, traveled from one city to another... it feels really good to finally be back home. Though if my visa application is granted, it means I'd be out of the country again in few days, still.. it never occurred to me that Makassar would able to give a home-sweet-home feeling.

Anyway, that isn't the main point of my post. I was SUPPOSED to share a number of very cool and inspiring quotes I got from Brothers & Sisters series (gosh, this damn series never failed to make me cry a river).

Without any further delay, here are the quotes:
"All our lives.. we grow by giving up things, by loss and moving on. Big things, little ones. How we handle those loses really defines who we are."

"The thing about one that got away.. if he was meant to be in your life, then he would have found his way back to you. So you moved on, you chose a different road. Good. Keep your eyes on that. If you're always looking at the rearview mirror, you're gonna miss the turn you have to make in the road ahead of you. And believe me, there's always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that."

Therefore, here I am, my dear God, please kindly grant me the serenity to accept things that I can't change, the courage to change things that I can and the wisdom to know the difference...

-I'm starting to think that I almost there, just a little bit more time and efforts. Amin.-


0 comments: