Love for Kang Ji Hwan

5.3.08

I'm back to the office ! I took a day off from work yesterday. I was terribly sick, I got this massive headache along with mild fever. If only I had enough strength, I'd rather chose to be in the office. Despite the fact where I was able to finish reading Kite Runner and watching Homicide Investigation Team on the same day, I didn't thoroughly enjoyed my off.

Well, excuse my random mumbling =)

Do any of you agree with me that this guy is cute?
credit tosoompi

His name is Kang Ji Hwan, recognised as another Korean rising actor (I applaud those who can actually remember the exact number of actors in Korea). Anyway, KJH is currently staring in Hong Gil Dong. I've read tons of positive reviews about this fusion-saeguk drama, that's why I look forward to watch this. For HGD episode recap, go to Dramabeans

Back to my KJH, you should watch him in Capital Scandal. He's awesome there and girls, we get to see his sexy bu*t. When I said sexy, it's for real ! Have you seen Brad Pitt's in TROY? Well, regardless the naked-scene, KJH's bu*t is as FINE as Pitt's. *lol* This bu*t thingy reminds me with the song which sang by Rachel and Ross for Emma to make her laugh [Remember Friends the series]. Ok... my imagination gets wilder.

Capital Scandal is a very good drama where everything is perfectly executed to the audience. The plot, the casts, the acting, the soundtrack, the dialogue, even the wardrobe are brilliant. IF you are interested, you could take a peek on the review here

0 comments: