weekend part 1

3.3.08

What a tiring and busy weekend... and for the first time, since I started my job, my stamina is suddenly drop =( I came late this morning, just to make sure that I was strong enough for doing some errands at the office. I'm not a workaholic but I really don't think that by staying at home would make me feel better. I would feel anxious and end up watch DVDs.

Perhaps the reason I'm getting sick is because I had TOO much buffet yesterday =D *lol* Oh Yes... I had 'free' buffet for my lunch and dinner. The one I had for lunch was my boss's treat. Well, it wasn't exactly a treat, it was merely a compensation of our handworks for yesterday's exhibition yesterday at Sultan Hotel. The food wasn't that great but at least it was fulfilling. AHA !!

The event itself was indeed a success and everyone praised me for performing well in promoting Queensland's education. Geez... how dare those people comparing Queensland with Perth and Adelaide!? *grrrrr*
Dear Mr. Tony Mitchener,
Seriously, you have a very challenging task in creating a hype about Queensland to the rest of Indonesian!


I better stop with two-cents.

Ok, let's get back to my buffet talks in the later post.

0 comments: