bankruptcy alert!

25.2.10

I'll be declaring bankruptcy next month. I spent SO MUCH money and have been using my cards this month, now my head is spinning thinking about the bills which will due in mid March.

Did I regret it?
Honestly I didn't =) I love all the stuffs I bought, I have been eyeing them for quite sometime and I just can't hold back the desire to buy them. What's the point of working hard if I can't really enjoy the outcome? *cough, excuses*

Anyway, let's welcome my closet newcomers:





Longchamp Le Pliage Eiffel Cabas - Paper




Samsung STAR
(Paid in 12 months' installment)





This gorgeous baby will arrive late March, can't wait to take her around with me!





Longchamp Planetes - Grey





Now, I need to buy a whole stack of instant noodles or any kind of instant food. No more eating at restaurant and obviously, no more shopping. Ouch... it hurts =D

0 comments: