midnight's rants

23.2.10

Dear God,

Please give me enough strength so I can proudly stand up on my own, not because I'm somebody's daughter/friend/girlfriend, but simply because what I'm actually capable of.

The new path, which I'm about to choose, is going to be my ultimate turning point. I'll devote myself dearly into it and I won't spare any room for emotional breakdown. I've been putting my life on hold all these times, hence I want to make up for it.

So, God.. please give me Your Blessings.

As for the other you, I'm getting tired here. Perhaps, it's only a matter of time until I'm giving up on trying, for good.

I won't give up now, however, I don't want to put us or you on my priority list anymore.

Again God, I'm going to need Your Support in this.

All the best Nis!!

0 comments: