already gone

26.5.11

That long awaited peace has finally came few weeks ago. Out of sudden, there's no more pain, not even a sting. Not only that, I managed to encourage him to have more faith and confidence in his long distance relationship with his current girlfriend (or future wife, like the way he refers her). 

Now, I can look back and laugh at the memories. It got me wonder though, how could I fall for that immature, heartless, overly-dramatic jerk? Oh well, who could blame the feeling? He wasn't that bad, so far that was the best relationship I had (3 months of great start, 6 months later were crap :p). 

It really took lots of efforts, time (7 freaking wasted months) and 2 failed relationships (possibly rebound-purpose only) to get here. So it feels amazingly awesome !! 

Well done Nis, shall we buy IPhone 4 and Onyx as a reward!? :)  

0 comments: