better in time

20.5.11

My last night in Manchester. Yes, I've been spending these past two weeks in England. I was here for a familiarisation trip from one of the institutions in here, then decided to do a little bit of sightseeing for the second week. It's a rare chance, so I gotta make the most out of it :)

This trip is like a dream that finally come true. For those who know me really well, are very aware that I have a very huge obsession with the country. I dream to study here, well. it almost happened, but I was blinded by love back then, didn't have the courage to leave my ex boyfriend behind. No regret though because I was pretty resolute with my decision. I could tell how disappointed my father was, yet he could not force me to go.

On the bright side, I kinda feel far more satisfied and have this feeling of privilege when I told people that I came to UK for business reason :) *LOL

Anyway, I'm having an incredibly great time in here and feeling terribly reluctant to leave but I can't ditch my business for selfish reason, can I? Gosh.. I'm freaking out just by imagining the workloads which need to be done once I'm home (T_T) Gotta welcoming back my 12 hours a day and 7 days a week routine.

Come on Nis, your so called self-funded Omra plan is waiting !! Give me YOUR blessing Ya Allah... I really want to go to Mecca and Madinah again, it has to be this year (and more to come in the near future).

Almost half-way through 2011, it was quite a downturn journey in the beginning but I'm very proud to reach state that I'm currently in right now. Alhamdulillah, I've never been this content with my life. Though there is a sting whenever I recall how I don't have someone special to share every huge step I managed to make, but hey... I trust that my guy is on his way to find me.

0 comments: