joyeux anniversaire Maman!

12.9.12

Joyeux Anniversaire Maman! / Happy Birthday Mom!


As always, I wish you a life which fills with good health, happiness, warmth ad wisdom. May Allah SWT never fails to provide you with all the most-possible best things in life.


Regardless our on-and-off relationship, I love and adore you, Mom. You inspired in a lot of ways. You are the toughest and smartest woman I ever know, both physically and mentally.

You spend most of your life, struggling to show the world that a woman is actually a super woman who can also excel at many things. Though your dedication to work costs you the relationship with your children, yet you stick to your belief. As I grow older, I personally don't resent you for doing so..

I just hope to be given a chance, where I can take care of you and where you an start to lean on me and my siblings. 'Till then, I'll always watch your back and be ready to catch you whenever you need and want me too.

I love you.
Je t'aime, tojours...


0 comments: