all we'd ever need

1.4.11

A very motivational conversation with Cassy the other day:


"I think no matter what, even in the future we will still look back and think about our previous relationship. It's not about wanting to get back together though, that's what everyone always thinks when we hit one of those sad moments. I guess everytime we enter a new relationship, we are vulnerable to someone and it's like that person takes a chunk of our heart. It's normal I guess, to feel hung up. Keep walking forward, look forward and let the past just be the past. There's a reason why things didn't work out - sometimes we have to remind ourselves of those reasons. And then learn from our mistakes and move on to better stuff! It always gets better; it has to."

Thank you beb, you always know to put me at ease. You're right, things are getting better at my end :)

0 comments: