inconvenient truth

1.4.11

"People change. They end up have nothing to say to each other, even they're best friends the year before"
Quoted from a movie called Tape.

 I've been knocking on your door lately, my dearest friend. But they're all went unanswered. I tried to reach out to you yet you didn't respond. As much as I wanted to hate you, cut you out of my life, I'm still hoping you'd come around.

After 11 years of friendship, I honestly never thought we would come this far. My one and only question is what did I do so wrong to be treated this way?

Then I came across to the above quote,that's when I realised that it was you who have changed. Perhaps you do no longer value this friendship, the way you used to be. I don't blame you for that though because I know you have other priorities in life. 

So I decided to leave you alone, take care.

0 comments: