the answer

16.11.07

This pain.. This loneliness
Maybe they are all my punishments for hurting you...

"Urgently required: Accountant"
That kind of announcements were what I mostly found on the net. Does it really mean that I need to consider accounting as my postgraduate major !? Hell.. there's no way I'm gonna take it !! Though I used to madly in love with accounting during my foundation time, but I've never thought to spend my -so precious- life as an audit... Don't get me wrong key... I did not try to look down that profession.. It's just my way to emphasise how the job has failed to attract me.

Everyone has passions and this obviously varies from one to another. In my case, I like accounting, however, I have no interest to make it as my future source of income. I can't imagine myself only surrounded by figures and numbers. I'd definitely going to die at the age of 30.. OK, that's a bit exaggerating :D

Marketer.. this profession doesn't sound as fancy and luxury as accountant. Yet, without these people, most companies wouldn't able to sell of their products or services to wider markets. Sounds too subjective !?? Hehehe... unlike those accountants, my passion is in marketing, a world which I believe would offer me lots of unpredictable experience. Because when you're dealing with your customers.. things might suddenly become vague and hardly to be predicted. That's the beauty of marketing...

Ah... whenever I think about it, I get impatient... Seriously, I can't wait the opportunity to take my part in that world.

Wish me luck !!!

0 comments: