be careful with PT Maxgain

12.11.07

I got a missed call from (021) 23526700 this morning. At first, I kept on wondering who was trying to get in touch with me. "This might be from one of the companies to whom I sent my CV" that's what I thought.

Then I tried to call the abovementioned number, to find out which company was calling. However, the operator said the number is disconnected. And.. after reading through some articles on the internet, I discovered that the call from PT. Maxgain International (MIF). None other than the company who's famous for their false job vacancies and unethical pratices. I was quite panic, geez.. how did they get my CV !? I never sent any application to them.

Fwwh..
It's a good thing after all. They should've learned their lesson. Today is the era of internet, most people found everything on the net.

Hence for those who need a job. Please.. Be careful and selective when applying a job through internet. Nobody's wants to be deceived by anyone right !?. We might be jobless but we aren't that desperate.

read the article here:
http://ryosaeba.wordpress.com/2007/05/14/maxgain-vs-kraft-foods-indonesia/

0 comments: