shall we !?

11.11.07

and I hate myself for being so indecisive and coward. It's been a while yet I'm still unable to make any decision for my relationship.

The 'what's best for everyone' is obviously not the answer, because that phrase only belong to selfish people. Those who don't wish the rest of the world blame them, those who covered it up with their 'i did my best to make things work' maneuver.

I know I'm selfish (I've noted that earlier). However, for once.. for the sake of this relationship, I want to come up a 'win win solution' !!!

FYI, I'm having a hard time right now (and I'm sure that he's facing the same situation). The fact that I couldn't love him as much as he loves me, it's killing me. My feeling has reached its limit and it slowly started to fade away. I already tried my best to change !!

Ever since I decided to put a 'brake' in our relationship, I've had countless discussions not only with myself but also with my closest friends. Yet, until today... I couldn't even bring a slight hope to save everything we used to have. I'm helpless with my own feeling.

Somehow, I believe that if we are keep on insisting to keep this relationship, both of us would probably suffer a great pain. The length of our break would not guarantee us a brighter end, because all I could offer to you is uncertainty about the future. You do know that very well, don't you !?

So, shall we?

0 comments: