dan Indonesia pun memilih

2.12.07

Congratulations MIKE, for being chosen as the Indonesian delegation to compete in Asian Idol. You deserve the praises !!
Wishing you tons of luck in the next stage... You may not possess the look but you surely have a great and beautiful voice.

I was really glad for the Indo Idol result show lat nite. At lease my fellow have come to their senses.`No offense.. but I hate Delon, not only due to his not-handsome-at all look but also due to his -fans' overrated- singing skill !! I was kept on swearing everytime the camera took a close look on him. Yes.. Yes.. I hate him that much :)

Anyway, why the hell they're calling it Asian Idol, while there are only 6 Asian countries competing for the title !?? What a "brilliant" sample to represent the largest continent on the earth... Wait, perhaps not all Asian countries have this Idol wanna-be event. Oh.. whatever. I bet RCTI would earn lots of cash, thanks to the generous sponsors and -easily satisfied- audiences.

The Indonesian TV programmee are all stupid and full of shit, excluding news and music events. Humm.. I miss my -online streaming Korean and Japanese Dramas- routine..

1 comments:

balladsofrainbow said...

cuman bisa bilang setuju..
maklum sama2 ga suka ama delon..
*dibantai fans delon* :D


p.s. masih di brisbane neh, ntar tgl 4 nyampe di jkt.