a whole new world

18.12.07

I got a Letter of Offer from QUT few days ago, they granted me with half year of an advanced standing, This allows me to complete my Master of Business degree in 2 semester (i.e. 8 months approx.).

I have to admit that it's really a good deal and it did wave my commitment to my job. However, after a 6 months break from university life, this obviously not an easy thing to do. Not only that I have to be patient with the university workloads, but also the fact that I have to hold back my desire to be a career woman !! Daymn.. Life is surely full of surprises.. just when I thought that I'd be a normal salary woman, here it comes another great opportunity... Thank you God, regardless of my 'not a good Moslem' attitude, You still bless me with lots of love and joy.


Recently, due to my newly found activity, I had to 'disappear' for a while from blogging.. My new routine really took most of my energy, both mentally and physically. From Monday to Saturday, I have to wake up at 6am then get myself presentable for work. I usually leave at 8 because the office hours start at 9am to 5pm (though I mostly stayed back untill 6pm). There are lots of things need to be learned, but I'm enjoying it...

New environment, new responsibility... thus making me feel great !! Sadly, this enjoyment wouldn't last long =) I already signed the offer acceptance form. I'll just need to wait for QUT's confirmation of enrollment (CoE) so that I could immediately apply for the Australian visa. Yippyyy.......

-There's always a 'cost' that we have to sacrifice in order to achieve the best we can do. One thing to be noted is how to minimise that 'cost'-

0 comments: