how to be fair

5.12.07

Dan ternyata, bersikap adil itu sangatlah susah. Adil di mata kita, belum tentu adil di mata orang lain.

Ga peduli seberapa inginnya gw ingin bersikap adil, in the end, i've always ended up hurting people around me. Dan ironisnya, gw juga ga luput menjadi korban dari sikap 'adil' gw itu. Ga cukup hanya itu, tak jarang... orang" malah menyalahkan and memojokkan gw, karena bagi mereka, keadilan versi gw itu hanyalah kamuflase dari keegoisan gw !

Kedengaran seperti sedang menangisi diri sendiri-kah gw !? well, jujur sih ngga.. g ada gunanya juga. Toh, sudah menjadi hak asasi orang" tersebut untuk nge-judge gw. Either it's a good or bad perception, i don't find that bothering me. I'm enjoying my life, any criticism.. i'd take that as a compliment. 'Coz things that matter to me is the happiness of my beloved family and friends.

Dad and Mom.. please live long enough so that there'd be enough time for me to prove that I love you both equally. Amiin !! Btw, isn't thing would get better if the two of you stop jealousing each other !? This endless dispute really puts me at the most-disadvantage position ever.

ps: I made the right decision when breaking up with you. I finally got to see your other face. Thanks to you, I got no regret and guilty at all. Really, what an immature brat you are.....

0 comments: